Pilates Classes at Salisbury
ONE ON ONE INSTRUCTION WITH A PHYSIOTHERAPIST
Your physiotherapist will design and supervise you while you perform specific exercises to help rebuild your body after pain and injury. Before you begin you will require an assessment with a Physiotherapist to establish your injury and program. Once you become familiar with your program and your symptoms/condition improves you may want to join in to the group classes or continue to follow your own program at separate times to the Reformer program.
Clinical Pilates is designed to:
- Improve core activation and stability
- Reduce pain and stiffness
- Increase muscle strength and address imbalances
- Improve flexibility
- Teach correct breathing patterns
45 mins $85 (rebates apply)
Group classes $27.50 per session (rebates may apply)
10 pack individual sessions (unsupervised) $150 (NO rebates)
CLASSES ARE RUN BY PHYSIOTHERAPISTS OR BY QUALIFIED PILATES DIPLOMA GRADUATES
Pilates designed to:
- strengthen your weaknesses
- improve your flexibility and joint health
- increase your core stability and midline strength
- improve posture
- improve fitness
Programs are modified and constructed (where needed) to suit your needs and/or current injuries with general health and fitness gains to be made.
Perfect for sports minded people with goals to improve performance and midline strength or general flexibility.
- $27.50 per class (no rebates apply – please ask our staff for more details)
- $120 5 pack
CrossFit King member rates
- $20 per class
- $175 / 10 pack
- $75 for 5 pack introductory trial (one time offer)
To Book for our Pilates classes, please visit MindBody using the details below:
- Set up a username (email address) and password
- Search Fitness then CrossFit then CrossFit King
- Go to Refomer Pilates
- From here you can see the calendar (you may need to click on the calendar icon) and you may book in to classes.
- You may also cancel your classes using the same method. We require 24 hours notice on cancellations to avoid paying a fee due to the small numbers in our classes.
- Don’t forget to save us as your Favourite to make it easier every time you login.
I have been doing Reformer Pilates for about 18 months. The classes are small and friendly. They are also intense and personal to particular needs. Best evening of the week, lots of fun.
I started doing Pilates with April and Emma in the last trimester of my pregnancy and at the time I thought that it was just something I would do until I could return to CrossFit. Little did I realise that Pilates would be central to my post partum recovery and something that I would continue even after I returned to Crossfit. April and Emma are brilliant at taking each person’s individual circumstances into account and ensuring and each session is challenging yet safe. They really know their stuff!
April is fantastic – I highly recommend her reformer pilates classes. She is attentive and I feel very comfortable with her!