Our Physiotherapists provide attentive and thorough care to every client. Our sessions are longer in length and are different to many other Physiotherapy clinics as each appointment is exclusively dedicated to the individual client. This allows us the time to properly assess and diagnose injury as well as provide hands on treatment and exercises to self-manage your condition. Our goal is to have you 100% pain free with a greater understanding of your body.
We have fully qualified, highly professional Physiotherapists in our team with extensive experience and a variety of skills and knowledge to offer.
Our services include:
- Hands on Physiotherapy
- Rehabilitation for work or sport and individualised programming
- Clinical Pilates
- Shockwave Therapy
- Compression Boots and arm sleeve for reduced swelling, recovery from intensive sports, surgery and long plane flights
- COMPEX or TENS for post exercise recovery, pain management, muscle relaxation or muscle activation
- Dry needling/acupuncture
Conditions we treat:
- Back and neck pain
- Sports injuries
- Shoulder pain (impingement, bursitis, post op)
- Chronic pain/fibromyalgia
- Hip and knee complaints (OA, post op ACL/meniscectomy, acute injuries, patellofemoral)
- Post op discectomy (back and neck)
- Ankle/foot strains/sprains and breaks
- Post-op orthopaedics
- Initial Consultation – $107 per 45 minute consultation
- Standard Consultation – $100 per 40 minute consultation
- Short consultation – $82 per 30 minute consultation
- DVA (as per DVA schedule) – 30 minute consultation
- Medicare/Allied Health Plan – Please Call
- Senior/pensioner/student – $75 per 30 minute consultation
*please note consideration may be taken to accommodate individual circumstances as required *
April has fingers of steel! I suffer from spondylolithesis and I didn’t realise how bad I had let my back get until I wasn’t able to go to the gym anymore and simple things like getting in and out of the car caused pain. I tried other physios but I wasn’t making any progress. April has a hands on 1:1 patient ratio which really worked for my back issue. I saw April twice a week for about 8 weeks then once a week for 2 weeks and in that time she helped me become completely pain free and able to perform my normal daily activities and rebuild my strength and fitness. I still have a long way to go before I will be exercising at the same level I was before but with seeing April and doing Pilates 2-3 times a week I feel I am making huge progress with the health of my back. Thanks April!
Quite literally the best physios around. Very specific to your exact needs. Highly recommended
April is amazing! She is the only physio who has managed to get me pain free. Her team is equally fabulous. Highly recommended.
I am very impressed with the professionalism and expertise provided by April and her team. My back has never felt better. It doesn’t matter which Physio I see, I come away feeling remarkably better. April has magic hands.
April is an amazing physio who genuinely cares about her clients. She is also a fantastic pilates instructor, who combines a wealth of knowledge with a fun and friendly atmosphere. Whether you have an injury or are considering pilates for core strength, April King Physiotherapy is definitely the place to go!