Movement Analysis / Individualised Conditioning Programs
Have a Physiotherapist analyse your functionality, muscular imbalances, weaknesses and mobility issues through individualised assessments. Our analysis is based on your needs and areas of concern or injury. We combine our knowledge of biomechanics, functional movement patterns, Physiotherapy expertise with our exercise physiology and coaching knowledge to provide you with specific conditioning exercises to improve your performance, reduce pain and injury and normalise imbalance or weakness.
Our Assessment includes but is not limited to:
- Overall posture analysis
- Gait and running mechanics
- Squat and Deadlift mechanics
- Joint range of motion
- Muscle length
- Comparison left and right muscle bulks
- Overhead exercise including pull ups, overhead squats, snatch technique etc
- Stability of scapula/pelvis/trunk
- Core strength
Individualised conditioning programs:
At the end of your assessment you will be given an exercise program to improve any areas of concern. These are Sports Specific /Individualised Programs to suit your training circumstances and goals. Conversely they may be used to improve your pain or for rehabilitation purposes post injury or surgery. Programs are monitored and progressed to high level function and strength. Programs may also be written with specific sporting performance in mind.
Examples include but are not limited to:
- Pelvic and core stability
- Shoulder, hip and ankle mobility
- Gluteal and abdominal strengthening
- Scapula and shoulder strengthening
- Specific CrossFit gymnastics strengthening
- Weightlifting and generalised body conditioning
Our Physiotherapists qualifications include:
April King: CrossFit Level 3 coach, AWF Sports and Power Lifting Level 2, B App Sci (3 years Human Movement Studies), years of physiotherapy, personal training and coaching experience.
Emma Ellison: B Ex Science and Prescription, M Physiotherapy Studies, years of experience in physiotherapy, sports medical first aid and treating sports injuries/ orthopaedic rehabilitation. Personal experience in CrossFit training.
- $95 per 45 minute consultation
- $150 per 90 minute consultation